Friday, April 4, 2008

Notes from the Tycoons Journal – P4

Day 3 and final day at camp. We head out to an hour long yoga session amidst the peace the hills always offer. By the time the heat of the sun is out, Satya and the Men erect a white board and we undergo a personality self-analysis. Hmmm, somehow, I'm just not too convinced at the end of it. The personality test says that I'm the kind of person who blames everything on himself. Well, I don't quite look at it that way; my belief is that I am responsible for the happenings in my life because of the choices I make each day. But then, what do I know!

Brunch is yummy. We click a couple of last minute keepsake pictures at the tent. And by noon, the whole troop empties the valley and marches towards the three buses that are waiting to take us back to the Capital.

7 hours later.

After battling the heavy evening traffic in Delhi, we reach Gurgaon at around 9 at night. We drive into the MDI campus (across the road from the Bata building). This will be our home for the next couple of days. After dinner that night, I head to room no. 218. Rohit Begwani is my roomie. Namma Bengaluru huduga. End of day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

some one from namma bengaluru would excite me toooooooooo :)
waiting for the next one...

Rohit Begwani said...

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEe