Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Creative Block

and i thought that i ought to address this one particular issue. Call it a paradox if you will, but I just happen to find myself more creative while at home than when at hostel. My mind is running 24/7, laziness is the last word to describe my state of existence and there's always more to do and less time to do it in. Now this is the state of affairs every December, May, June and July.

The rest of the year (college months), I hit that cliched roadblock. Laziness is the outer most layer of my skin. My mind is constipated for ideas and the day has 48 hours.
And on such days, I blog.

If you happen to lead two lives - between the hostel and the home, you probably know what I'm talking about. I like to call it the creative block.

1 comment:

kalpathi said...

Hey chill :) In my case, the block's always there, and it's only occasionally that I get something in my head to write :D